Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hyperbole in "Miss Representation"

 The movie that my class and I watched was called "Miss Representation". The definition of hyperbole is an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally. In the movie the filmmaker agaves how girls in the media get treated poorly. My device is hyperbole and one of the examples I found "If all the girls worked together we could fix the worlds problems."  What they are doing was by saying the sentence before is they where over exaggerating because if all the girls worked together not all of the worlds problems would be solved.
















































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. I liked your example from the movie that you choose for your device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your example for your device was really good, I also liked the way you explained everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your example that you used for your devices..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The example you had just popped into my head and just stayed there

    ReplyDelete